FBC Youth Group
Ages: Grades 7 – 12
Led By: Jordan Alexander
Growth Groups: Sundays at 11:10 a.m.
Midweek Service: Wednesday evenings at 7:00 p.m.
Our mission for every teen program at Faith is to encourage growth in understanding and love for God and His Word, foster strong relationships with other Chrisitan teens, and provide opportunities to share the gospel and serve others. Teens memorize Scripture and interact with the Word of God in small discipleship groups in Growth Groups and Wednesday night Bible Study.
Many of our teens also participate in Bible Quiz as an additional opportunity to memorize and study God’s Word in depth.
Youth Group Purpose Statement:
“Our Youth Group exists to assist parents at Faith Baptist Church in leading their teens to embrace:
- personal faith in Jesus Christ
- whole-hearted commitment to glorifying Christ
- reaching their peers with the love of Christ
with the goal of deploying graduates that:
- personally desire to be like Christ
- independently study His Word
- eagerly assume adult responsibilities
- actively serve in their local church
- confidently share their faith
- faithfully stand for the truth.”
To learn more about the FBC Youth Group, see our Youth Group website at www.fbcteenagers.com.
Are you looking for opportunities for your teen to have fun with friends in a Christ-honoring setting? As part of our mission to build redemptive relationships and teach our teens to glorify God in every part of their lives, we are dedicated to fostering connections through fun activities and personal interactions.
Here are just a few of the ways teens can get involved:
- Growth Groups
- Wednesday night Bible study
- Summer camp
- Mission trips
- Weekend events such as day trips, Farm Fest, and special youth activities
Contact the church office or visit www.fbcteenagers.com to learn more.